We are a diverse, engaged & collaborative team that never fails to have a laugh and learn from each other, daily! We are looking to welcome a passionate Software Engineer to join our collaborative & innovative team to create easy-to-use digital interfaces for 3D data that span frontend and desktop applications.
As a 3D/AEC Software Engineer, you will be in charge of developing one or more connectors
. Interoperability is at the heart of Speckle, and connectors enable us to exchange data with our servers seamlessly. With an analytical mind and a talent for problem-solving, you will dig deep into various host application APIs and develop complex geometry conversions and data translation routines.
- You are a domain expert and possess excellent programming skills; you will be responsible for some of the most mission-critical parts of our infrastructure and will help the world of 3D data move onto a new era. Your creations will be used by thousands of professionals worldwide.
- You will keep a constant dialog with our community, a friendly bunch who never stops to amaze us with amazing suggestions and by finding the rarest of bugs.
- You own and develop some critical parts of Speckle's infrastructure
- You build exciting new features to support some of the most complex workflows the 3D & AEC space has ever seen
- You will work closely with professionals from leading architectural, engineering, and other 3D-related industries
- You are a thought leader and expert in anything dealing with your Connectors. Speckle and AEC/3D in general